Managing a career is never easy, especially one in a field that is most of the time non-nine-to-five, seasonal, and largely depended on external funding – particularly for a student starting their career.
People might have asked you, baffled, why you chose such a career path that seems unpromising? The answer is because you love what you do and that the world needs artists and the Arts! And as such, you can certainly succeed. All you need is some guidance, learn some tricks and secrets, and decide where you want to go.
We cannot walk the path for you, but we can show you the way in and give you a compass.
Below are the most common topics that emerging artists need our help with:
- Project-based research
- Business plan writing and proof-read
- Grant application writing and proof-read
- Consultancy for performing artists and teachers
- Consultancy for performing arts studios
- Consultancy for performing arts shows/events
- Creation of visual identity
- Artist bios